Tuesday, March 13, 2012

 Captain's Banner

Welcome To The Captain's Army
Call ButtonCall Captain Dick Black

Answering the call of faggots and queers the world over, Be prepared to surrender your will to the alpha god on earth that is --- Captain Dick Black! If you're used to being in control, you'll be in for a very rude awakening as I completely break your will and force you to submit to my every depraved desire and my supreme alpha authority. Kiss my feet all queers, faggots and bottom boy boot lickers!!! You fucking inferior slave, that's an order!!

First time callers get 3 minutes absolutely FREE. Repeat callers pay only $1.99 per minute. If I can't get you off in 5 minutes or less, then I'll kick my own ass! I take calls from NOW TAKING CALLS 24 HOURS PER DAY SEVEN DAYS A WEEK!!! unless otherwise posted. You can also call my pre-recorded sex line and hear my hot, rich, deep voice anytime day or night. I order you to call now!


Want to see a real man's cock? Then you need to buy the Captain's cock photo. Enjoy his long, thick, 10 inches of man steel anytime you want! Limited time only for all of the captain's hos and wanna be slaves only $2.00 get yours now!!!




Are you a foot worshiping little faggot? Yeah? Good! Pay for the honor to worship and view my, sweaty, black feet now for only $10.00! Pay it now fag boy!!




Like being my dirty little bottom boy? Then you'll need to pay the Honor Tax of only $5.00. It is an honor and a privilege to suck my cock, kiss my feet or to be drilled deep in your tight ass by me. This tax is more than just an added source of funds. It also allows me to see your devotion to me. Prove your devotion now!



Own my Yahoo I.D. fag boy only $15.00!! Get it NOW!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment